Get a taste of the Southwest! Who wouldn't love to paint a fun, prickly cactus project? A simple kit for everyone to enjoy, but it's also a perfect project for an expert painter to add some details!
Pottery kit includes:
- Saguaro Cactus Box
- Green Acrylic Paint
- White Acrylic Paint
- Red Acrylic Paint
- Yellow Acrylic Paint
- Black Acrylic Paint
- Bloom Tile Assortment
- Paint Pod Strip
- Paint Brush
- Printed Project Instructions
Cactus Box Acrylic Kit
- SET UP PAINT SPACE - Acrylic Paints are permanent when they dry & will stain clothing. Paints will wash off hands with soap. Cover Table with paper
- MIX PAINT - Shake containers lightly before opening.
- PAINT PODS - Be careful when opening to avoid spills, lift tab & top will pop open.
- WATER CUP - Rinse your brush in the water thoroughly, and wipe on a paper towel to remove excess water when changing paint colors.
- PAINT - Apply 1-2 coats of paint depending on preference, let dry in between coats.
- TIP - Polka Dots - Q-tips or end of a paintbrush.
- BRUSHES - Be sure to wash with soap & rinse brushes after use.
- SHINE - If desired, when dry, use a clean brush to apply a gloss sealer to protect your piece, spread evenly-will dry clear. No Baking Needed!